We’ve got the weekend, so let’s get to it! Except, well, my mail didn’t include an HEB circular, so I’m going to have to do the online one and let me tell you, it’s not my favorite site to deal with. I get distracted and decide to check out college football or an instant pot site, and that’s how we end up with my Wednesday post on Saturday.
But I am here, typing away, and I hope it helps you. This week doesn’t have the meat sales that I expect will show up next week for the holiday, but we’ve got Fiesta with the cheap chickens, still.
This year I’ll be doing several homemade gifts, some cooked, some crafted. Do you have any fun gift plans? I’d love to hear about them! Cheepie is trying to cheep our holiday season down and I’d love to hear how you like to gift without breaking the bank.
- large cantaloupes 88c/ea (limit 2)
- Progresso soup 99c/ea
- Calidad tortilla chips, 12oz. $1.49/ea (must buy 4)
- pork butt/picnic roast 99c/lb
- medium avocados 50c/ea
- jumbo Hass avocados $1.25/ea
- organic Fuji, Gala or Pink Lady apples, 2lbs $2.98/ea
- Sprouts bulk coffee $7.99/lb
- Sprouts xv olive oil. 1 ltr. $6.99/ea
- bulk rolled, quick or steel cut oats 79c/lb
- Envy apples 97c/lb
- white onions, 3lbs. 97c/ea
- round mangos 50c/ea
- lemons 25c/ea
- whole chickens 77c/lb
Links to the weekly ads: