It’s been a haul but here I am! Finally an ad post. I write it in my planner every week, and every week seems to have kicked my butt because we both know I haven’t posted. But this week I am getting the list up, and I’ll keep doing my best to post.
Right now my fridge is a mess of nonsense because last week pork shoulders were on sale, and I made some seriously weaponized posole. In the apocalypse, if you should find a bit of mace, I can make soup out of it if need be. I’m not sure anyone will eat it, but I can make it.
For those of you wishing for toilet paper or hand sanitizer, may I suggest Fiesta? When I was there a few days ago it was a completely normal experience, with no empty shelves.
To the deals!
- HCF split chicken breasts $1/lb
- HEB Sweet 1015 Onions, 3lbs $1.50/ea
- Autumn Glory apples 77c/lb
- Halos, 5lb box $4.99/ea
- Sat-Mon ONLY:
- pork butt roast, bone in, in bag 99c/lb
- Blue Bell, half gallon $4.99/ea
- Ataulfo mangos 44c/ea
- small avocados 33c/ea
- bulk red beans 77c/lb
- bulk white rice 50c/lb
- blackberries, 5.6oz 88c/ea
- red seedless grapes 98c/lb
- organic D’Anjou pears $1.48/lb
- Almond Breeze almond milk Buy one, get one free
- organic Lady Alice apples $1.99/lb
- organic Fuji apples $1.79/lb
- xl Gold pineapples $1.98/ea
- organic Fuji and Gala apples $1.97/lb
Links to the weekly ads: