Last week, a helpful reader pointed out that the ad for HEB runs through tomorrow. Turns out this week is the 1970s split-level house of weekly ads, with some sticking with the current ad until Thursday, and some switching over today.
Sticking with the current ad: HEB, Randalls, Sprouts, Central Market, Whole Foods
Moving on like there’s not a giant holiday: Fiesta, Wheatsville
Still using that nutty flyer that has stories, no dates, and says ‘prices might change’: Trader Joes.
So, here are the Fiesta and Wheasville updates. For the others, you can check last week’s roundup. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
- organic Pink Lady apples $1.99/lb
- sourdough or French baguette $1.50/ea
- small avocados 25c/ea
- white onions 32c/lb
- beef bottom round steak or roast $2.47/lb
- Fiesta flour, 5lbs $1.89/ea
- Fiesta tortilla chips, 12oz. $1.49/ea
- whole fryers 67c/lb
- boneless skinless chicken breast 87c/lb
Links to the weekly ads: