The goals were simple this week, and made with the many school and social plans in mind. It was a partly successful week.Where partly is ‘if this were a class in school, you’d be getting quite a few notes home about not being precisely ‘successful’, young lady’.
Here’s the goal list:
- Mon: salmon croquettes, rice, steamed spinach, sliced apples, carrot sticks
- Tue: soup & salad
- Wed: Prince Spaghetti Day! spaghetti and meatballs. possibly homemade tortellini if I feel ambitious. caesar salad. peas. fruit.
- Thur: Breakfast for Dinner.
- Fri: Movie Night!
And the actual:
- Mon: salmon croquettes, steamed spinach, carrot sticks, apple slices, rice. 4 people. Score: 2 points.
Tue: spaghetti, cooked broccoli/cauliflower, carrot sticks, oranges. 3 people. Score: 0.5 points.
- Wed: sandwiches, leftovers. 3 people, not together. Score: 0
- Thurs: meatballs, fishsticks, macaroni and cheese, cucumbers, apple and orange slices. 4 people, not together. Score: 0.5 points.
- Fri: burgers at movie night. no supplement with healthy stuff. 3 people. Score: 1 point.
As ever, with DH coming home at variable times, and Eldest having two performances this week it was tough. We did manage to not eat take out, so that’s a step in the right direction. P. Terry’s was looming large in my mind on Wed and Thurs, but we ate at home, and that’s always been a tough call when I know we’ll all be happy with fries.
So I’m well back into failing range, but given a week involving banging up the car, working a fundraiser and planning another, and the general mayhem that the holiday season brings, like school posters needing supplies (?) and hosting an origami bird sale in the front yard (!?!), that I didn’t order pizza, pick up burgers, and then go right back to Conan’s for more pizza the night after that is a miracle indeed.
- Score: 4/10
- Plan followed?: 2.5/5 (half point for spaghetti on the wrong night)
- Effort?: low
Tune in later today for this week’s Goal Post! Cheep Cheep!