It’s tough following a perfect week, especially knowing how hard pulling that week together was. This week I did cave to a night out, but it was a totally fun night and worth it! Scoring, I’ll accommodate the fact that I had a great night out with my husband in the scoring.
- Mon: Refrigerator Buffet
- Tue: chicken soup, rolls, garden salad, apples.
- Wed: Prince Spaghetti Day! pasta, sausage, caesar salad, blackberries.
- Thur: pork fried rice, pineapple, snap peas.
- Fri: macaroni and cheese, fruit, veg.
- Mon: Refrigerator Buffet. 3 points.
- Tue: chicken soup, fresh baked rolls, salad, berries. 3 points.
- Wed: mac and cheese, chicken tenders, apples, broccoli, carrots/snap peas/bell peppers with ranch. 2 points.
- Thur: pizza, apples, carrots, bell peppers. Date Night for me and DH. 2 points.
- Fri: chicken pasta Helper (one skillet meal with pasta and sauce). 1 point.
I love this! 11 points. That’s great. I’m going to hit up a bar graph for the last 14 weeks and see how I’m doing weekly and monthly. So excited!