Hello Cheepsters! Hope everyone had a good weekend, and you’re all ready for Halloween. It’s all over here except for the candy. Well, that and Tiny still changing her mind about what kind of vampire to be. Pink Vampire is currently winning.
Here’s the plan for this week. Salmon is leftover from last week, sale items were: tomatoes, carrots, celery and chicken.
- Mon: salmon croquettes, sesame rice, peas, fruit, tomato salad
- Tue: Taco tuesday–chicken, beans, cheese, tortillas and fixings, fruit, green salad
- Wed: baked ziti, caesar salad, carrot and celery sticks
- Thur: Refrigerator Buffet! and Carrot Soup!
- Fri: Halloween! Pizza and candy for all!
Here’s hoping I beat my current record of 5 points.
…and we’re back to Scary Vampire. Or Pirate Vampire. Stay tuned!